How to stop scroll for Tabs?

Krishna Mullapudi October 18, 2023

Hi 

I am trying to use the "Tab Group macro", I need to add 14 tabs, and when I tried the "horizontal" option,  it is not showing all the tabs horizontally in multiple lines. It is showing "scroll" option at the end, but I want to show all the tabs, in multiple rows.

is it possible? Below image shows the "scroll" at the end.

pic1.png

5 answers

2 votes
Abi Brown- Kolekti November 20, 2023

Hi @Krishna Mullapudi I am customer success manager for Kolekti- content formatting macros

If its our app happy to help? 

Kind regards

Abi

1 vote
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2023

Hello @Krishna Mullapudi,

I see. Tabs are not a default function of Confluence; thus, it means that there is an app installed that brings this functionality.

You can review this by heading into your Confluence's Manage Apps section and searching for an app mentioning "Tabs."

This will allow you to identify the app vendor and contact them directly for the best support and possible alternatives (or feature request), as this is an interesting case.

With friendly regards
Rodrigo

0 votes
Krishna Mullapudi October 20, 2023

Thank you! I will check with app vendor.

0 votes
Krishna Mullapudi October 18, 2023

Thank you @Rodrigo I am using "Tab Group macro". I see the vertical option, i mean the tabs are more reachable, but the intention is to make them reachable without scroll with horizontal option.

Is it possible? I don't see any option/macro to add custom CSS macro.

0 votes
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2023

Good day @Krishna Mullapudi and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

May we ask which app you are using to create these Tab Navigations?

There are multiple apps in the Marketplace that could achieve this, and in most of them, it would be possible to use Vertical Navigation to at least make them more easily reachable.

Below is a screenshot from our tool, Navitabs - Tabs for Confluence

2023-10-18_17-01-14.png

Best regards
Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events