How to sign a page in Confluence?

khoren_ispiryan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 30, 2020

Hi, can you provide me with the information on how to make my wiki/confluence page digitally signable? 

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

4 answers

0 votes
Chris C _ Digital Rose April 17, 2022

For other readers of this question there are other alternative cloud-native options for signatures.  Consider trying electronic signature apps for Jira and Confluence:

These apps are free to trial and free for small teams

Disclaimer:  Digital Rose develops and supports these apps.

Chris @ Digital Rose

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2020

Hi @khoren_ispiryan 

Welcome to the community. The ability to digitally sign pages is not a native capability of Confluence. Fortunately, the Atlassian Marketplace offers a fantastic range of add-ons to customise Confluence to meet your requirements. One option you may want to consider is Comala Document Management Cloud. This includes the ability to capture an e-signature as part of an approval process. You can check out the app in the marketplace.

For more information about e-signature in Comala Document Management Cloud, see https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CDMC/E-signature

Let me know if you have any questions

All the best

James
Senior Product Manager

marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2020

In addition to Comalatech, there's also Document Control for signatures.  My recommendation is to try and see which is a better fit.

0 votes
Mark
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2020

Thanks for the information iMessage for PC

0 votes
Rushikesh Dikey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 30, 2020

Hello there, there is an add on that enables Confluence users to interact with signed documents, it is called GroupDocs.

Hope that helps!

or else
you can also check out our digital signature plugin. It's free and open source.

khoren_ispiryan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 30, 2020

Hi, thanks for your response! For the GroupDocs, it says, "This app has been archived."

The second one does not work at all. What can be the problem? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events