How to show updated by and updated date in custom template index on confluence cloud

Jane Conners October 22, 2018

Is there a field name or macro that has to be placed in page properties report to  display last updated by and last updated date along with title in the index?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2018

Hi Jane,

We have a feature request for this issue, but since it was duplicated from the Server request, the only available workaround is to use a User Macro which is not possible in Confluence Cloud.

• CONFCLOUD-29153 Extend Page Properties Report Macro to support displaying 'Creator' and 'Modified' properties

For users who wish to do this in Server, you can follow the example on the link above, or have a look at this Community thread.

I understand this isn't the news you wanted to hear. Please do provide your feedback on the above request and vote on it to help show how many users would be interested in this feature.

Regards,

Shannon

Akmal Fazleen January 27, 2019

I was searching the forums to see if anyone had a solution to do exactly what you've asked for. 

@Shannon S +1 to this feature-request. Why can't I do user macros in Cloud?

@Jane Conners +1 to your question.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2019

Hi @Akmal Fazleen,

According to our Functional Differences in Confluence Cloud, user macros allow HTML and JavaScript to run in Confluence Cloud, which can affect performance.

I hope that clarifies things for you, but please don't hesitate to vote directly on the feature request that I linked.

In addition, there's a feature request to be able to support user macros in Confluence Cloud in the future.

I would encourage also voting on this request.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events