Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show count of published pages by user

JeffreyG December 29, 2020

I would like to show a table of the counts of published pages by user, similar to the "Contributors Summary Macro", but in addition to the number of Edits, also show the number of Published pages. It doesn't appear that the "Columns to Display" has an option for showing the number of published pages for that user.

1 answer

0 votes
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2020

I don't see any way to get the "number of published pages" (by user) from any built-in Confluence macro, sorry.

The two "contributor" macros are focused more on edits, comments, labels, watching, etc.

For reference, here are links to the docs for the two contributor-related macros:

Links to docs for all the macros are here.

There might be add-on that can access the Confluence database, and it might be possible to construct a query that would return the "created by" data you see that way. A quick peek at the Bob Swift CLI for Confluence was not encouraging, though. I don't ever dive into the Atlassian databases behind the apps, but it seems theoretically possible.

JeffreyG December 31, 2020

Thank you; I'll keep looking around.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events