Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to show content from Sharepoint to Confluence

Edited
A D I'm New Here Aug 23, 2022

Dear Community,

In my company we have Sharepoint and Confluence ( both in servers) . I am trying to find a way on how to show the contents of a sharepoint folder (f.x a word file) within confluence.
I just want to show and not edit the file. If the file gets updated in the source (sharepoint) then confluence will get updated as well.

I found some different solutions that provide communication between the two platforms
Marketplace Apps
but they are a bit expensive plus I do not want all the features they provide.

Are there any other more simple and less expensive solution to use ?

Is there anyone who have used the iframe macro together with sharepoint and has some insights ? 
(https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-iframe-macro/)

Thanks,
Alexandros

1 answer

Hi @A D 

In case you want to improve the search in Confluence for your users, "iFinder Confluence Search" can also cover your Sharepoint use case.

• This enterprise search technology not only provides a highly improved search in Confluence. It can connect to other data sources & applications such as SharePoint, File Share, M365, and many more (additional costs).
  • With one search query you get precise results from all connected data sources.
  • Changes to the content are immediately taken into account dynamically.
  • The included "iFinder Search Macro" can display a predefined list of results directly on a Confluence page. E.g. files/content from one or more SharePoint areas.

These articles may help you:

Thanks,

Robby

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events