Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show content from Sharepoint to Confluence

A D August 23, 2022

Dear Community,

In my company we have Sharepoint and Confluence ( both in servers) . I am trying to find a way on how to show the contents of a sharepoint folder (f.x a word file) within confluence.
I just want to show and not edit the file. If the file gets updated in the source (sharepoint) then confluence will get updated as well.

I found some different solutions that provide communication between the two platforms
Marketplace Apps
but they are a bit expensive plus I do not want all the features they provide.

Are there any other more simple and less expensive solution to use ?

Is there anyone who have used the iframe macro together with sharepoint and has some insights ? 
(https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-iframe-macro/)

Thanks,
Alexandros

1 answer

0 votes
Robby Holtmann_IntraFind Software AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 24, 2022

Hi @A D 

In case you want to improve the search in Confluence for your users, "iFinder Confluence Search" can also cover your Sharepoint use case.

• This enterprise search technology not only provides a highly improved search in Confluence. It can connect to other data sources & applications such as SharePoint, File Share, M365, and many more (additional costs).
  • With one search query you get precise results from all connected data sources.
  • Changes to the content are immediately taken into account dynamically.
  • The included "iFinder Search Macro" can display a predefined list of results directly on a Confluence page. E.g. files/content from one or more SharePoint areas.

These articles may help you:

Thanks,

Robby

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events