Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve 3 dots menu functions for logged authenticated user when hid it for anonymous users

Lorenzo Ianes October 2, 2019

I don't want the 3 dots menu be available on the menu bar right to the anonymous user who read my company wiki. I want to avoid anonymous users are able to view attachment, page history, page information or export to pdf. For this reason I added in the space stylesheet the CSS 

.ajs-menu-bar { display: none;}.

This hides all the menu bar, 3 dots menu  included.

When I log in as user to editing page this useful menu remains  consequently hidden and I loss some useful feature as delete page, move page and all other feature included in it.

Is there a solution to display or hide this menu on basis of uses (anonymous or logged in user)? Otherwise is there a other  way where I can find these features?

Thanks in advance and best ragards

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2019

Hi Lorenzo,

Happy to help! I've seen where it's possible to hide things, such as the People Directory, for certain users, and that's documented below:

I think you might be able to use the details there in order to restrict the 3 dot menu from anonymous users. Can you give that a try and see?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events