How to restore a folder

JIRA Support June 1, 2022

I was making a copy of a large folder from one space to another and deleted the original afterwards. It appeared that on of the subfolders was copied without it`s own "children". I've tried to restore them from the "Trash" in the original space, but it can only be restored page by page, so I can't restore folders with their "children" all at once. How can I fix it or do a backup? 

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

What do you mean by "folder?"  Congluence doesn't have anything I would describe as a folder.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- lot of people call the parent page as the folder since it has child pages. Windows concept folder with files inside.

I am so used to this jargon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2022

Yeah, I know it's semantics, but most of the time when someone says "folders" they are talking about a directory in a file system.  It's not jargon that applies to a CMS or a Wiki in my world. 

So I like to check before I go say all the wrong things!

JIRA Support June 2, 2022

Yes, I was talking about parent page

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2022

Can you restore to a previous version through the page history @JIRA Support ? Just sharing my thoughts

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events