How to remove your duplicate accounts that are editing a confluence page?

Natalia Briones March 10, 2022

I've been editing a confluence page for the past week and one day I went back into Edit mode and found got this message at the top right corner: "

"You can't edit this page right now. This page is so popular, you've reached the maximum number of simultaneous editors. Try again when it's not so busy."

However, all the accounts that are editing the page are basically duplicate versions of my account. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 10.28.00 AM.png

I've tried to clear my cache and cooking, logout/log back in, had another user change the permissions of the page and those solutions haven't worked. 

I don't have any additional tabs of this page opened, so I'm not sure where this is coming from.  If anyone knows how to solve this issue please let me know!

Thank you

1 answer

1 vote
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2022

Hi @Natalia Briones ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

One quick way to resolve would be , try making a copy of the page. You can the delete the original copy and rename the new version to the original name. The multiple editors will be removed on the copied page.

I hope above information helps. Have a good day.!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Natalia Briones March 10, 2022

This worked! Thank you so much :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events