How to remove information macro from a page and where can i find information on templates

sn April 26, 2017

hi,

im new to confluence and i'm trying diffrent page templates and macros.i added a info macro but i dont want it anymore. i just want that information as paragraph instaed. how can i do this ? i tried to highlight the macro and delete it but its deleting the text within the macro.

also, our company wants to try different page templates for different support documentation. i'm given the job to suggest the templates.where and how can i get this information apart from the 101 documentation.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2017

A macro does dynamic things when the page is rendered.  You'll need to copy the static content out of the macro and paste it in where you want it, then delete the macro.

I can't tell you what templates to suggest, as I don't know what your users are looking for.  This is something I'm afraid you'll have to work out for yourself, based on what your users want.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events