How to remove The following macros are not currently supported in the header

Luke Scammell November 29, 2022

Hi,

How do I get rid of the error message please, that appears on ALL pages in my confluence whether old or new?

The following macros are not currently supported in the header

• style

SCR-20221129-hbs.png

Back in the day, I added a CSS style for inline code. I would very much like to remove this now, so the error goes away.

I've looked at a couple of other questions related to this, but "Header and Footer" no longer exists under Space Settings > Look and Feel area.

I definitely do not want this style any longer and just want the message gone. if this is something that I can do, I'd very much appreciate some instruction. If not, i'll hit up Atlassian Support.

Thank you very much,

Luke

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

Hello @Luke Scammell 

Welcome to the community.

Header and Footer appear under Page Layout in Look and Feel for the Space Settings.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 4.19.08 PM.png

There is also a global setting for Header and Footer. A Confluence Admin would have to check that.

0 votes
Luke Scammell November 30, 2022

Hi Trudy,

Thank you for that. I can see that the Header and Footer areas for each Space are empty.

Happily your information has allowed me to think more accurately and I have now found the area under the Global Settings > Look and Fell > Header and footer.

xxxxx.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/custompagecontent.action

Thanks!

Luke

SCR-20221130-f4n.png

SCR-20221130-f57.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events