How to prevent Page Tree from autocollapsing

Dmitriy Ivannikov August 7, 2019

Hello dear all,

We are running Confluence Server 6.15 and using the Default theme. We have some page hierarchy (about three levels). And the issue we faced is that when the user clicks on any page in the page tree at the left, the page tree collapses with the whole hierarchy inside.

We'd like page tree not to do this. Is there any solution or workaround in this case? Maybe some custom CSS or something about that.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 8, 2019

Hello Igor,

Thank you for contacting us about this. We had a feature request for this a while back, but it was closed as implementing something like this is not in our upcoming roadmap. Have a look below:

In terms of a workaround, I am not aware of one, but we can leave this case open in case anyone else has an idea of what changes you could make in Confluence in order for this to happen.

Regards,

Shannon

Dmitriy Ivannikov August 8, 2019

Hello Shannon,

Yes, please reopen this issue if possible, I'll be grateful.

Hope that this GIF animation can tell more about our problem.

record_190809_092719.gif

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2019

Hello Igor,

Apologies for the confusion, but I meant that we can leave this thread open here in case anyone has a workaround for you. It's not possible to re-open the feature request, but you are welcome to raise a new feature request for this.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Like Dmitriy Ivannikov likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events