Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open Confluence (and Jira) from atlassian main page?

yaski July 19, 2021

I have unusual problem. I don't know how to access confluence and jira what link to use?

I expect to find a link to mine Confluence project by going to attlassian.com account. But there is no any link to specific project - only marketing information and support docs. But I need to just open mine confluence project and I don't need documentation.

Ususaly to find mine project I'm trying to find it in browser history - but it is very inconvenient. What is the best way to do that otherwise?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

>I expect to find a link to mine Confluence project by going to attlassian.com account. 

Why?  Atlassian.com is Atlassian's main site for the company, not the place where it provides any services.

Cloud Atlassian lives on <your domains>.atlassian.net.  Next time you find one in your search history, note the <your domains> part of the url, and then bookmark it in the browser, you'll find that easier than searching every time.  Once you've got into it, you'll see all the connected systems you have with your account in the menu available at the top left of whichever application you are in.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events