How to obtain edit rights in Confluence?

Jaroslaw Sobkowicz December 3, 2021

How to obtain edit rights in Confluence?

2 answers

1 vote
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2021

Hi @Jaroslaw Sobkowicz  Welcome to the Atlassian community.

To get the Edit rights in Confluence, You should have access to the desired space and have add page permissions as shown below either with single user or should be belong to the group which has add page space permission.

If you have all above permissions and only facing issue with certain pages, then page must be restricted for Edit/View access and you should request the access to the Space admin

Capture 2021-12-03 at 16.34.29.png

Hello Mahajn. I am not able to get the permission rights on my own. I cannot change it myself, therefore I need an administrator to set it up for me.  Who can do it for me?

confluence.jpg

In the black box is written, that I do not have permission to create the cotent. Please contact thr administrator. How Can I contact him?

Please support?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2021

We can't help you - you need to talk to the space or system administrators of the Confluence you are using. 

We are not they, we're a community of people here to talk Atlassian stuff, and we have less knowledge of your system people than you do.

You'll need to ask your colleauges, other users of the system, the people who asked you to use it, or the people who gave you the access you've already got!

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2021

Hi @Jaroslaw Sobkowicz Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Are you using Free confluence cloud plan by any chance ?

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2021

From the screenshot you posted in the other response, seems like you are using Confluence Server and not cloud (which you have tagged while posting this question). You can try reaching out to the page owner who can grant you access.

2021-12-03-perms.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events