How to move content out from Macro?

Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2016

Say I have huge table or content with different marcos inside other Macro, for example Expand.

I no longer need to place content inside Macro and I want to just place it in a page. The reason why I might want to do so it's because of sticky table heading row doesn't work inside Macro.

If I delete Macro then I lose my content inside.

I also can't somehow copy content inside and paste it outside.

What I supposed to do?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2016

Place you cursor just before content inside the macro and hit shift+down arrow. This will select your content. The simply cut and paste it elsewhere. I have found this to be the easiest way as sometime drag to select doesn't quite work ... especially when tables are involved.

Pavel Potcheptsov
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2016

Thanks, it really works especially with tables.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2016

Glad to help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events