How to migration mysql from hsql in confluence

편집장 April 7, 2015

Hello.

I have a Confluence Server. 

I want to Confluence API for blog list. but I can't found it. So I try access confluence DB. My confluence db is hsql. and I don't know hsql.

so I want migration to mysql from hsql. 

how to migration mysql from hsql in confluence? 

please give me solution.

thank you.

3 answers

1 vote
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2015

Hey Domingo,

A few questions in here:

• What is your Confluence Version.
  • What is the Confluence Home directory disk space size?
  • Around how many users add content into your wiki (does not need to be a accurate number).
  • Did you already tried to generate a xml export of your site and importing into a fresh installation on the same version?

Based on the answers for above questions we will be able to think on a strategy for you to achieve what you want.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

편집장 April 19, 2015

Hello. Deividi. Thank you for your answer and sorry because I am too late. Confluence Version. -> 5.6.5 Confluence Home directory disk space size -> 819G my wiki users count is -> 9 users. I get to "generate a xml export". I am ready.

Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2015

If you generated the xml back what error you get when you start a fresh installation and try to import during the installation process?

편집장 April 21, 2015

Thank you, Deividi. When you before that answer to me, I don't know "generate a xml export". Now I will try import. I will comment after import.

Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2015

Sure buddy, make sure to follow below guide to setup a fresh Confluence on the same version you have before importing the xml file: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Database+Setup+For+MySQL The above guide explains what you need to change to hook up a confluence into a MySQL database.

1 vote
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2015

Hi there,

I believe this documentation will help you out on this migration:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Migrating+from+HSQLDB+to+MySQL

편집장 April 7, 2015

thank you. show you that my comment

0 votes
편집장 April 7, 2015

Thank you for your answer. Benito.

but this web page is older. My workbench is defferent

스크린샷 2015-04-08 오후 3.37.35.png

how to intert this input box?

and my confluence server have not gui. this is my iMac capture.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events