Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to migrate a FAQ pages in confluence to a Confluence Questions?

Deleted user October 7, 2014

We have quite some FAQ pages in confluence spread across different spaces. I'm currently experimenting with the Confluence Question plugin but I don't find a way to easily convert a FAQ WIKi page to a Confluence question. 

I could create the question and put as answer a link to the WIKI page on the FAQ, but this doesn't seem optimal to me on the long term. Any ideas to move this content in a more efficient way? Maybe with an export/import? 

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

At the moment, the options are not much. Their REST API is not public so you might need to do a lot of debugging to get that.

Or you could even create your own add on and extend Confluence Questions (not sure if this will work as I don't see any public components).

Deleted user October 8, 2014

Thanks for the answer. I will wait with Confluence Question until the integration between the WIKI and Questions becomes better. Ideally there should be a link between a FAQ in a space and the answers on Confluence Questions. I made a ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1497

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events