How to make sure it opens expandaed ?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Expand Macro

I have inserted macro..I want to make sure some of these always open expanded. (because else people seems to ignore it)

1 answer

If you need them to see it,  dont put it in an expand in tbe first place....  Even if you could do tbat,  If they want to ignore it,  they will collapse it immediately     i suggest you put your text into an Info or Warning macro

Reason for using expand is as there are long text...and multiple such "section" . So while reading...If I keep long page...no "expand" user cant read...So while reading he will have option to collapse and read next section...so  want to keep at least one section open by default.

Expand styling is not that intuitive ...most business tells us they didn't see expand on page.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

63 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you