we need the following features:
1. different user can edit cotent, but can not see each other before the content be approved.
2. the page can be edit base on paragraph.
3. adding lable and topic should be controled by special permission.
1. I think the following third-party add-on may help in your case here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.comalatech.workflow
2. This is not yet possible as you can see here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=199206 however we do have a feature request open for it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-5913
So after all, most of these functions may not be available at this time, but I encourage you to add your use-case and vote on these tickets.
Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs