Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to highlight anchors in page?

Deleted user Jul 31, 2017

I have a page with general information and want to link other pages to that main page. On that main page I have a table with on every row an anchor. On the other pages I created links to the anchors on the main page. The problem is that, when you click the link you are navigated to the anchor in the main page. But because all the anchors are so close to each oter, you can not clearly see which row in the table you nee.

Is there a way to highlight the anchor that you were navigated to?

2 answers

0 votes

I had exactly the same need. Big table, my link brings to the right place, but the needed text is somewhere in the center of the screen. Impossible for the user to know which row is the one to consider.

Sorry, wanted to post a comment, not an answer, and I don't see how to change it.

I have the same problem too and top 2 links are ppl having the same issues and there is no answers. Can someone actually looking into this "highlight anchor" feature please?

I'm looking for it too but unfortunately found this:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-34966 

Looks like the feature was closed due to lack of interest

Same here, I think this feature would be very useful indeed from a UX perspective.  I think it should be reconsidered.

Like Louis Bégin likes this

I just asked here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-34966  to reconsider the decision due to lack of interest. Maybe we will get a christmas gift:-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events