How to hide header in Table Transformer Macro?

Spencer Cai March 17, 2022

Hi I use Table Transformer Macro and type JQL inside,

and the result is 
-----

count 

------

I only want to show the value of 8 , but in options window, none of "show all context, hide all context, hide tables" helps.  

And how to remove the border line of it?

I need to fill this JQL result in a normal table cell.  it is not nice to have two layer of border. 

Please help 

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2022

Hi @Spencer Cai ,

As for now we have only one workaround with the Table Filter macro.

Access your Table Transformer in the edit mode and check the following option:

Thu 4-1.png

This will transpose the table the following way:

Thu 4-2.png

Wrap your configuration with Table Filter:

Thu 4-3.png

In Table Filter Settings enable "Hide Columns" in the "Filters" section:

Thu 4-4.png

Then go to the "Filtration" section and do the following:

Thu 4-5.png

And that is it:

Thu 4-6.png

What concerns your feature request about borderless pivot results, we've added your vote to the ticket in our backlog - we'll reach back here once it's implemented.

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2022

Hi @Spencer Cai ,

I'm here with an update regarding your feature request. Please update the app to the current version that is 9.1.0: you'll have an option to show text without borders for the Table Transformer and Pivot Table macros (the Options tab -> Show result as plain text).

Mon 8-1.png

Mon 9-2.png

Hope this helps.

Like # people like this
Manoj Japher April 18, 2024

Hi,

How do to this in v10.1.4? I do not see the "Hide Columns" option

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2024

Hi @Manoj Japher ,

From the 9.1.0 version you have an option to show text without borders for the Table Transformer and Pivot Table macros (the Options tab -> Show result as plain text).

The workaround with the Table Filter macro is not required anymore.

But the function to hide columns is still present, of course. Please check this abstract of our documentation: https://docs.stiltsoft.com/tfac/cloud/table-filtration-42239755.html#Tablefiltration-HideColumns

Like # people like this
Manoj Japher April 18, 2024

Thank you, marking that as plain text worked. 

Like Stiltsoft support likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events