How to hide columns in a confluence table

Elena D
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

Hello! 

Is it possible to hide columns in Confluence tables like in excel sheets? 

3 answers

3 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2024

Hi @Elena D ,

You may also try our app - Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence.

There you'll be able to hide columns with the help of the Table Filter or Table Transformer macro.

And you may also use the Table Spreadsheet macro if you prefer working in Excel-like spreadsheets.

Elena D
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2024

Thank you! 

Like Stiltsoft support likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Hassen Chtioui_Creativas_ April 17, 2024

Hey Elena,

Confluence tables do not support hiding columns. 

Have you tried Smart Tables for Confluence before? It supports hiding rows and columns using advanced filters.

You can try the app for free, book a demo through this link or reach out to our support team for more details.

Hassen

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2024

I don't believe so.

They are Marketplace addons that can enhance tables to work more like spreadsheets.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events