Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get touched people from page?

Тимур Зайнулли October 7, 2020

Hello! 
I used the usercontent_relation table to get rows with relationname 'touched'. It provide information that in page (targetcontentid) haved @ taged peoples. But there are not information who is. So by badly way i need to join bodycontent table, then get body and parse it to getting tags peoples. May be here are table with this information primary?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

Could you explain how you are doing this on a Cloud system?

I told about postgresql base. But now i'm sure that there arent event about tagging people on page.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

You don't have any access to the database behind Cloud, so I'm a bit stuck on what you're doing.

Even if you did have access to the database, you would be looking at the wrong tables.

Could you explain what you are trying to do instead of how?  What do your end users get from what you are trying to do?

Okey, lets go again.

Maybe i chose wrong labels about cloud and confluence-cloud.

Im working with postgresql. I need to get people which are tagged by author or editor in page by @ . Understand? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2020

Yes, you did mislead us with the labels.

I would use the REST API to get the tags.  The database is the worst possible way to try to find that (especially as you'll need to look in many places)

Ok, Thanks. So maybe you will get me advice how to use REST API to do this task, please? 

Like Donie likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events