Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate list of unused pages?

pravin January 29, 2020

Hi,

We want to clean up (archive) confluence from spaces and pages that have not been updated since last 6 months.

Is there any add-on which can help me generate list of Spaces, Pages, and respective owners, that havent been updated and/or viewed since last 6 months (or any custom period)?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

Confluence Cloud is more of a challenge in this area.  Server provides a couple of built in options, you can do SQL queries and there are several apps.  For cloud the only app I know of is this and I don't think it will meet your needs but is worth a shot.  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221449/update-this-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2020

One more option would be to create a custom macro (and other custom functionality) using the Atlassian Connect framework or you could use the cloud REST API to get the information you are looking for. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events