How to fix "Error rendering macro 'csv' : null"

Jeremy Brooks August 16, 2016

I am trying to use the csv macro in a new confluence page and keep getting the null pointer error message:

Error rendering macro 'csv' : null

Here is the simple test data I have been using just in case the data I really wanted to use had an error:

one,two,three

I have already read the csv macro help page and watched the video, but it hasn't helped.

2 answers

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2016

Your example is fine. It is pretty simple stuff, so I would suspect some sort of installation issue. What version of Confluence are you on and what version of the add-on?

1. Go to Manage add-ons and find the Advanced Tables add-on. 
  2. Uninstall
  3. Go to Find add-ons and search for Advanced Tables and re-install it 
Jeremy Brooks August 16, 2016

I didn't realise that this was a paid for add-on, now I see the problem, its not enabled, I'll have to uninstall this unfortunately. I had assumed that it came with Confluence, oh well, thanks anyway Bob, its a useful macro.

0 votes
Marcel Woschek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2016

Since it seems to be a Bob Swift Macro, I'll just mention him right here smile

@Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events