Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find and merge all email addresses from the Confluence Page (shortcut)?

Markus Fischbeck January 11, 2022

Hello all,
I would like to compile an excel list with all email addresses on my confluence page. Can you help me how to search the many email addresses on the page? Is there a trick to quickly merge all the email addresses on the page into one list? It would take a long time to find and copy every single email address.

I would be very grateful for your help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2022

Hi @Markus Fischbeck 

Welcome to Atlassian Community!!

Whats the purpose of doing it in Confluence, have the data exported to Excel and you can sort the data there.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Markus Fischbeck January 12, 2022

Hi @Pramodh M 

Thank you very much for your answer!
My Confluence site consists of many sub-sites and I am first concerned with identifying all the emails to then compile them into an Excel list.
That means I don't have an overview in Confluence yet, where all the email addresses are already listed, but I'm first concerned with searching for the email addresses in a structured way.
Is there a quick solution for searching email addresses on my Confluence page? I don't want to manually scan all pages for email addresses.

Kind regards, 

Markus

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events