How to find all custom status labels on a space?

Souro May 6, 2022

How to find all the custom status labels used on a space and filter them by colour?

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

Hi @Souro welcome to the Atlassian community.

In Confluence, labels are user defined and can be used across the spaces.

With that said, you can view the most-used labels or all labels in the space – or choose See content from all spaces from the cog icon to view labeled content from all spaces in your Confluence site.

Screenshot: The Labeled content page

And I found this from Atlassian documentation if that helps >> You can also navigate to the labels view for a space by entering the following URL (replace SPACEKEY with the space's key):

<your.Confluence.site>/labels/listlabels-alphaview.action?key=SPACEKEY
Souro May 6, 2022

Hi @G subramanyam I'm asking about status labels that are offered in 6 colours.

How shall I find all those status labels and filter them by colours?

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

Hi @Souro thank you for the reply. 

If I understand your query correctly, than in the Confluence space type /status and find the populated colors with the box. You can type text and choose colors.

Status labels.png

Souro May 6, 2022

Hi @G subramanyam , yes I've done that, now how to find all the status labels create in a space? I know this is possible for plain labels with the labels macro. However, I need to find out about all the status labels used in a space? I need to find out that list for better analysis. 

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2022

Got your point.

At the moment I haven't explored on that part. Looping in @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- to help and share details on this.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2022

They are not labels, they are macros (functions on cloud)

I'm not aware of any way to search for the usage of functions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events