How to export list of all the pages within a confluence space along with the author names?

Rizwana_Firdaus May 10, 2024

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to export list of all pages within a space.

This export basically should return the following details from a space:

• Page Name 
  • Author Name
  • Page Link
  • Last Updated On

Thanks in Advance!

3 answers

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2024

I don't know if there is a read-made solution, but this REST API end-point can return all contents per space (see the "spaceKey" request parameter!) in JSON format:

https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/rest/v900/api-group-content-resource/#api-confluence-latest-content-scan-get

0 votes
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2024

@Rizwana_Firdaus 

I would focus on finding a marketplace app that can do the trick.

For example, there's Page Manager of Confluence Cloud so there might be a similar app for DC. Although on Cloud, native Confluence Databases could do the trick (which is probably what @Barbara Szczesniak was about to suggest :) )

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2024

@Rizwana_Firdaus I was all set to provide you with the easy answer to this question, but then I noticed that you are on Data Center, rather than Cloud. (There doesn't seem to be an equivalent DC page for this Cloud page in the documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/decide-how-you-see-pages-in-a-space/.)

Hopefully, someone knowledgeable on DC will be able to provide you with the answer for that platform.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events