Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export html from pages included in another space and images go well?

Sandra Hernández March 16, 2020
Please I want to know: How can I make the images of a page included in another space come out correctly when I export them to html?
Let me explain, I have two spaces, in the second I use the include macro to include a page from the first space. When I export the second space to html, the images are not displayed on the included page, because it is looking for the images in the attachment folder of the first space, not in the second space.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2020

Hello @Sandra Hernández ! As I understand, Sandra, you need to have images from another page to be displayed within the Include macro when you export the page that contains said macro to HTML.

Currently, there is a bug report open that points directly into this behavior. You can check it here, Sandra:

Since there is no workaround for this situation, the best course of action would be to vote and watch the report linked above. Voting for it helps to increase the issue visibility and watching it will keep you up to date with everything.

Let us hear from you!

Sandra Hernández March 18, 2020

Thanks @Diego for the answer, I have a question the link you sent me does not lead me to the report of the bug .. I will look for it, to follow your recommendation. Thanks again

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2020

Hello again! Thanks for letting me know about the problem with our link. I have fixed it now.

You can reach the bug by clicking here as well:

Thanks for sharing here with the community!

Like Sandra Hernández likes this
Sandra Hernández March 19, 2020

Thanks very much @Diego

I wish you a great day

Like Diego likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events