How to export a full page section with childs page

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Dear all,

We have define in confluence a page where we have different level of childs below.
This serve as reference for Help desk users.

But at some point as part of a training session we need to export those complete content as PDF or word including the whole parent-child stucture.

Actually I find out that I need to export one by one to a single file which is really wierd and tedious work to merge all back.

Is tehre a way to generate that single file which include everything ?

Any sample to template guide lines will help

regards

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi @serge calderara 

you can define which pages you wanna export (including child pages) by going this steps:

• Space settings in sidebar
  • Select Export tab
  • Choose PDF and click Next
  • Costum Export and than choose which pages you wanna export
  • Click Export

Also see this article in documentation.

Hope this helps!

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

thanks @Fabienne Gerhard for your reply.

I just test but some formatting are really wierd espcially with images..

Is tehre a way to define some formating paramters before importing ?

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi @serge calderara 

In the documentation you can see some settings for PDF export (you meant export right?) also have a look on costumization PDFs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events