How to exclude epics with certain labels and issues linked to those epics. Thank you

Nataliia.Kasatkina August 18, 2022

Hi! I need filter issues which are not related to the certain epics. I can define those epics in two ways:

1. Epics contain certain word in name (lets say "BAU")

2. Epics marked with certain label 

But I need to exclude all issues related to mentioned epics and such epics as well

Thank you 

2 answers

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2022

Hi @Nataliia.Kasatkina ,

If we are talking about Confluence (not Jira!) and you need to filter/aggregate its Jira Issues macro on the fly to present results in a more efficient way, we can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.

The add-on fully supports the dynamically changing Jira Issues macro.

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

Hello @Nataliia.Kasatkina 

Welcome to the community.

Note that you have posted this question in the Confluence community, but you are asking about Jira. In the future, you'll have better luck getting Jira help if you post those questions in the Jira Software Community .

If you choose to repost this question in that community, please provide a link to the new post.

Can you please provide the details of the filter you have so far?

Can you explain what issues you do want to include? Are you trying to get Epics and their child issues, or just Epics, or just child issues of Epics?

Nataliia.Kasatkina August 19, 2022

Hi, I`m trying to get all issues EXEPT epics with certain Label (lets say label "A") and child issues of that epics, but those issues might not have this label "A". Thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events