How to enable page-edited-notification on Confluence?

Anh Le May 2, 2019

Hi,

I have disabled the notification message's content by disabling Page-edited-notification, page-trashed-notification, etc at Confluence Content Notification Plugin.

Any idea, how to get these component enabled again?

Brs,

Anh Dung Le

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anh Le May 2, 2019

I have found a solution for this issue.

Clearing the plugin's catches by shutting down Confluence and remove these directories from Confluence home directory and restart Confluence and I can now enabling all modules again:

• <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins
  • <confluence-home>/plugins-cache
  • <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache
  • <confluence-home>/plugins-temp
  • <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins_language
0 votes
Mark Hitt February 21, 2024

I had a similar issue where I wasn't able to edit a module, after Confluence 7.0 this option was removed. I was able to edit the module found in the support docs 

0 votes
JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2019

Hi,

log in as Confluence system administrator, open the addons / apps page, list all apps/addons, also the system addons.

Search for the Confluence Content Notification plugin & check if all modules are enabled.

Best

JP

Anh Le May 2, 2019

Hi Jan-Peter,

As I have told, I have dissabled Page-edited-notification, page-trashed-notification, etc at Confluence Content Notification Plugin but unable to enable them again.

Brs,

Anh Dung Le

JP _AC Bielefeld Leader_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2019

Hi,

if you are still System Administrator you should be able to switch the modules back on.

Are you a System Administrator of the Confluence server?

Best

JP

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events