How to display a list of upcoming events in confluence without using a calendar plugin?

harshita.sharan April 14, 2022

We have Confluence Standard Cloud version. Do not have access to Team Calendars plugin. I am looking for a way to display upcoming corporate events(like a QBR, Estaff meeting etc) on a confluence page without doing a basic table view of the same with manual entries. Is there some examples I could refer to and some configurable ways to do with another macro? I do not need access to anyone's calendar to reflect this

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Darja Majninger (K15t) April 20, 2022

Hi @harshita.sharan

As @Matt Reiner _K15t_ suggested, the Page Properties macro is a great solution for your case!

I think you could also give our new app Orderly Databases for Confluence Cloud a try, it's free for up to 10 users.

There you can create a database for your corporate events and store metadata by adding different types of fields (linked pages with automated page creation, dates, selectable items, users etc.).

You can then display the whole database or parts of it in form of a dynamic table on any page you like by using the Orderly Database macro. There you can filter the shown entries by a specific date, so only upcoming events will be displayed.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Cheers,
Darja

2 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2022

You could create event pages containing all the event information in a Page Properties macro and then, on the parent page, you could put a Page Properties Report macro to display all the events and their details.

Something like this: https://youtu.be/gIsC6wvN5D0

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events