Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display Project name and another custom field value from jira request on Team calendar

Prashantha Kumari May 4, 2023

Hello,

I have created confluence page and added Team calendar. Added Event with Event type "JIRA Issue Dates". But it shows only Jira ticket number , Summary and due date on calendar. I want to display Project name , Release name and due date on calendar. Any suggestion on this ? how can i update these jira custom field value on team calendar on confluence

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Hi @Prashantha Kumari and welcome to the community,

If you mean that you want to add more custom fields in this display:

calendar teams confluence.png

Then unfortunately you can't. If you want to distinguish among projects, sprints etc, you can create different events based on JQL and give them another color.

Prashantha Kumari May 5, 2023

Thanks Alex for your response. 

You mean we need to create custom event type ?

We want to show project name and release name on team calendar. With Event type "JIRA Project Releases" we can displayed project name and releases. Here we created release version for each project. But now we are trying for one jira project, where we added one custom field for entering project names and another field for release names. These custom field we want to display on team calendar on confluence.

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events