How to delete tasks from my profile in Confluence?

Stefan November 21, 2019

As an administrator I copied some page from space to another. These pages includes a lot of tasks and they appear under the task tab in my profile.

Is there a way to remove them? There are too many to count

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

Can you delete the tasks from the page copies?

Stefan November 23, 2019

Hi Darryl, of course I can. But I don't want.
I copied the pages, because the project split up and the team wanted a new space. And since I'm the "creator" of these pages, all tasks belongs to me. I'm the administrator and not involve of the work in the project.

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2019

Hi Stefan,

I apologize, I wasn't clear about the specifics of your scenario.

Could you confirm, are you on Confluence Server or Confluence Cloud? The area you posted in is Cloud, but the tags attached are Server. If you are using server, you may want to move or repost the question in the Server area.

I have not run into this problem myself, though occasionally I receive notifications for updates to pages that I created but am not watching.

Darryl

Stefan November 25, 2019

Hi Darryl,

first of all, I have to apologize, because I raised this question in the wrong collection.
It's Confluence Server and I used Copy Page Tree.

Thank you for the hint

Stefan

Like Darryl St_ Pierre likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events