How to create user macro checkbox for confluence?

Jeremy Price June 21, 2019

I would like to create a user macro that is just a checkbox and not a task item on a confluence page. 

Does anyone have one already built somewhere that I can use? 

The only answer I found on this topic was here which is five years old and doesn't seem to work with version 6.15.1. Any information on this would be helpful. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2019

It should still work. I am using 6.15.4 and it works.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2019

The post was imported from the old Atlassian Answers site and it messed up the user macro code in the process. I've fixed the code on that post. Give it another shot. :)

Arto _FMI_ November 25, 2019

Hi @Davin Studer

it seems that unfortunately in Confluence 7.0.1 the checkbox status (checked or not) is no longer saved. I've been trying to debug the problem for a while but it seems a bit difficult, can't even find how to log macro errors. Please could you help?

edit: Please ignore the aforementioned, I found the problem & solution:

Can’t use contentPropertyManager anymore in user macro since 7.0.3

Thank you for the original macro, it has been very useful!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events