How to create an image map

Saeed Hessami November 15, 2019

I have an image and would like to map different parts of the image to specific URLs. What is the best way to do this in Confluence?

Best Regards,
Saeed.

1 answer

1 vote
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2019

Hi @Saeed Hessami,

Unfortunately this is not offered by Confluence itself, you will have to use an App like Scroll ImageMap for Confluence.

Kind Regards

Pavel

Saeed Hessami November 18, 2019

Hi @Pavel Junek

Thanks for your recommendation.

It is very interesting, for something that I can do with 3 lines of code in HTML one has to subscribe for a service.

Is there no way to add HTML code? I can easily do this in SharePoint.

Best Regards,
Saeed.

Like # people like this
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2019

Hi @Saeed Hessami,

Yes, it is possible. You can use HTML macro (see picture), but unfortunately it is not possible in Confluence Cloud (only in Confluence Server) - HTML function in Cloud is disabled by default, because it can break Confluence, see HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud. To run HTML macros you need to install plugin HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud

Screenshot 2019-11-18 at 20.14.59.png

Kind Regards

Pavel

Like mpietro40 likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events