Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a template for Overlapping work shifts

Deleted user May 30, 2019

Hey guys,

I am trying to make some template for my work Overlap.

What I need Jira to do:

1. Send an alert 3 times a day (like a reminder) on specified times which reminds the shift members to fill the Overlap file.

2. Whenever the user enters the Overlap page he gets access to the file for the current shift.

The Overlap File:

Pretty standard file which a few tables, the only requirement is that I need some area to have a MUST FILL option.

I highly appreciate any help I can get (Even telling me what is possible and what isn't is great),

Thanks in advance!!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2019

Hello Lior,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's great to have you.

Can you help us to understand your situation a bit better?

From what I understand, you have a Jira instance, and you want it to send a reminder to your employees to update a document with handover notes for the next shift during an overlap. Is this correct so far?

Since you raised your question in the Confluence collection, I assume this overlap file might be a page in Confluence. Can you confirm that?

Filling out forms (and thus having required fields) is not a feature of Confluence, but there are a few add-ons that could help you with this. Have a look on Marketplace for all add-ons that provide the ability to create forms in Confluence. I am not personally familiar with these add-ons, but you may find one that enables you to set required fields.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Deleted user June 18, 2019

Hello Shannon,

Thank you for the warm welcome, and sorry for the delay in my response.

You were right about your assumption that is exactly what I want.

I will look into the plugins you sent me and will update if I need any further help, thanks a lot for your time!

Best regards,

Lior

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2019

Lior,

You're welcome! I've included this question in the Marketplace collection so if you have any questions about a specific add-on, just ask away, and someone familiar with it can answer.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events