How to contact Atlassian Support

Dan Brirerley November 6, 2018

I am attempting to contact Atlassian Support.    I opened a case,  Escalated it and it has been 4 hours and I have no response.  Is there a phone number to actually speak to someone?  

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2018

You can contact by creating a support ticket

https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Phone support is only available for premier support

https://www.atlassian.com/enterprise/support-services

0 votes
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2018

@Dan Brirerley

I believe Atlassian support has an 8 hour SLA to get back to you. This was one of the selling points to pay for their premier support.

Have you posted your question / issue on the community site? A lot of Atlassian team members monitor these posts.

EdisonCh April 30, 2019

How many is "A lot of Atlassian team members" , by any chance do you know the answer ? I have posted 2 questions with no taker on the issue so far. Working on the issue for 3 straight days. Very frustrating experience. Atlassian does not invest in their customer care anymore or they are just overwhelm with success that they could careless ? 

IT Admin May 19, 2020

I'd love to see that SLA - Funny how there's never any issues with service providers billing systems, yet trying to get someone on the phone is impossible.

Like Elliot Smith likes this
Sharon Curtis December 17, 2020

There customer care is non existing.  I've been working with them for about 2 years and never have talk with a engineer live.  Do they have an SLA?

Like Elliot Smith likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events