• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to connect Askme to Confluence

How can I create a service account in Confluence to connect it with AskMe app

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Siva,

Happy to help you with this. I'm not familiar with the AskMe app. As far as I can tell, there's no integration for this.

Are you able to connect some 3rd party user management to AskMe that you can also connect in Confluence using Access, perhaps? That might be one way it would work.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Shannon

Thanks Shannon! 

I saw on the forum that there's no way to create a service account without an email address. I searched through the marketplace and couldn't find a related app to integrate with. Basically, my team is exploring to connect AskMe to Confluence so that it can be single interface for technical and business queries, which connects to the knowledge base on Confluence. 

Hello Siva,

Thank you for confirming that.

In that case, you might want to reach out to AskMe and see if they offer any Confluence integration from their end.

Otherwise, you might want to try and see if there's something your company could develop in-house using the Confluence Cloud API to connect the two.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What do you think is the most *delightful* Confluence feature? Comment for a prize!

- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...

415 views 23 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you