How to connect Askme to Confluence

Siva Natarajan November 5, 2019

How can I create a service account in Confluence to connect it with AskMe app

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2019

Hi Siva,

Happy to help you with this. I'm not familiar with the AskMe app. As far as I can tell, there's no integration for this.

Are you able to connect some 3rd party user management to AskMe that you can also connect in Confluence using Access, perhaps? That might be one way it would work.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Shannon

Siva Natarajan November 8, 2019

Thanks Shannon! 

I saw on the forum that there's no way to create a service account without an email address. I searched through the marketplace and couldn't find a related app to integrate with. Basically, my team is exploring to connect AskMe to Confluence so that it can be single interface for technical and business queries, which connects to the knowledge base on Confluence. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2019

Hello Siva,

Thank you for confirming that.

In that case, you might want to reach out to AskMe and see if they offer any Confluence integration from their end.

Otherwise, you might want to try and see if there's something your company could develop in-house using the Confluence Cloud API to connect the two.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events