How to check that in confluence how many spaces and pages created in last week

kanaka prasad ponnuru March 18, 2021

Hi Team,

Is there any way to check how many spaces and pages created in last week?

Thanks,

Kanaka

2 answers

1 vote
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2021

Hi @kanaka prasad ponnuru 

Look at this post, maybe can help you

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/view-space-activity-2818381.html

Cheers

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2021

Hi @kanaka prasad ponnuru welcome to the Confluence Atlassian Community. I hope you are staying safe and healthy.

To answer your query, confluence allows you to view the site statistics, like- pages, blogs, posts viewed, added or updated in a given time period.

Navigation:

Confluence >> Settings>> General config>> Admin>> Global activity.

However, please be informed, your confluence administrator should have "enabled" global activity to view the stats.

To further help with your query, please access this link: 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/viewing-site-statistics-123043962.html

If my post address your query, kindly click "accept answer".

kanaka prasad ponnuru March 19, 2021

Hello @G subramanyam

Thanks for the response. I could not able to find the Global activity option.

How can I able to see the status? Please guide me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2021

Hi Prasad,

Sorry for the late reply. That Plugin is disabled by default and your confluence admin should enable "global activity". Here the points from the URL I posted:

• The Confluence Usage Stats plugin, which provides the 'Global Activity' screen, is known to cause performance problems on large installations. This plugin is disabled by default. A status report on the progress of the performance issues with this plugin is available in this issue:  USGTRK-15 - Jira project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it. .

• Your Confluence system administrator can enable the plugin, but please be aware of the possible impact upon your site's performance.

• The plugin is sometimes called 'Confluence Usage Tracking'.

• If your Confluence site is clustered, the global activity information will not be available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events