It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to change the image of size setting when importing a Word file into Confluence Page?

This is a Cloud version (not server).

How to change the image of size setting when importing a Word file into Confluence Page?

I know server version can but I can't do it with the Cloud verion. 

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Dong,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
When using the new editor in Confluence, it's not possible to resize the icon of the word document. You can add the macro where it has three options to change the size, but in this case, it won't show an icon, but the document for people to read it on the page.
On the old view, it's the opposite. You can choose three different sizes for the icon, but the macro has only one size.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes

Hello there, Dong!

As I understand, you are having problems while resizing images in your imported pages. 

If the above is correct, this impression can be because of our new editor experience in the Cloud platform. Here you can check more information about this new experience:

You can still resize images in your Confluence pages. The difference is that we need to click and drag the image borders. If you happen to have images inside tables, we need to either resize the table column itself or move the image to outside the table and then resize it. After doing it, we can move the image back into the table. 

Here is also a feature request pointing to this. You can check the report here:

Let us know your thoughts, Dong!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

306 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you