Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the image of size setting when importing a Word file into Confluence Page?

Dong Chen September 4, 2019

This is a Cloud version (not server).

How to change the image of size setting when importing a Word file into Confluence Page?

I know server version can but I can't do it with the Cloud verion. 

2 answers

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2019

Hello there, Dong!

As I understand, you are having problems while resizing images in your imported pages. 

If the above is correct, this impression can be because of our new editor experience in the Cloud platform. Here you can check more information about this new experience:

You can still resize images in your Confluence pages. The difference is that we need to click and drag the image borders. If you happen to have images inside tables, we need to either resize the table column itself or move the image to outside the table and then resize it. After doing it, we can move the image back into the table. 

Here is also a feature request pointing to this. You can check the report here:

Let us know your thoughts, Dong!

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2019

Hi Dong,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
When using the new editor in Confluence, it's not possible to resize the icon of the word document. You can add the macro where it has three options to change the size, but in this case, it won't show an icon, but the document for people to read it on the page.
On the old view, it's the opposite. You can choose three different sizes for the icon, but the macro has only one size.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events