Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change macro date in Confluence? (Handy Macros?)

Vladimir Sumilin August 2, 2022

I would like to know if is it possible to use Handy Macros or does someone have experience with it? I tried to use Handy Timestamp to change the variation of the date which I need, but it's impossible in Cloud.

I found this link, but I said already it's not working for Cloud.

https://docs.stiltsoft.com/hmfc/server-dc/handy-timestamp/how-to-use-handy-timestamp

I also tried to change it on our Atlassian website for macro date, but it's not making any changes. Any suggestions? 

Best regards,

Vladimir

1 answer

0 votes
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 4, 2022

Hi Vladimir,

Welcome to the Community! I'm Elena, a product manager for Handy Macros for Confluence. I'd be happy to help you with your request for our product.

As you've pointed out, Handy Timestamp is the macro available for Data Center and Server. It's designed to note down the specific date and time on a Confluence page. 

If you need to quickly change dates on a Confluence Cloud page, I suggest trying our Handy Date macro. It's available for Cloud and Data Center/Server. Use it to switch the date on A Confluence page while viewing the page.

date switch.png

Feel free to contact our support for further questions.

Kind Regards,

Elena

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events