How to change icon of a specific confluence space when it is added to favorites or bookmark? 2. How

sagar khatal November 30, 2022

Q.1 I have a created a confluence space. When I send its link to other users usually they add it to the favorites or bookmark it. When they do that they see confluence icon like Confluence icon.PNGthis image. How to change that icon?

Q.2 I want to change confluence space logo and add two different logos side by side. Now I can upload one image at a time.

Note: I do not want to combine the two logos it may create copy right issues.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2022

HI @sagar khatal , thanks for your question.

1. To change the Favicon, you need to have administrator access. I am not sure if you are in the cloud or self-hosted, but typically this is under the "Look and Feel" section, like this - 

image.png

2. To set a Default Space Logo, you can see this is also configurable from this section. I don't know what to suggest about needing two logos. As you say, it is only possible to have one and if you can't combine them, I would suggest to create a new space, but I don't know if that will work for you.

I hope this helps and have a good day!

sagar khatal December 1, 2022

Hi @Valerie Knapp

1.I can see that I have administrators rights for the confluence space that I am working on but somehow I cannot see the Site Logo and Favicon option under the Look and Feel section.

2. For the second question it seems that there is no way to upload two different logos for one space.

Thank you for your help.

Sagar 

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

Hi @sagar khatal . Thanks for your reply.

You need to be a product admin in Confluence in order to be able to modify the system settings, like these:image.png

If you don't see the cog here, you need to ask your organization admin to make you a Confluence admin in order to be able to make these changes.

image.png

I hope this helps.

sagar khatal December 4, 2022

@Valerie Knapp 

Thank you for your help. Your answers are super helpful to me. It looks like somehow they simply cannot make me a product admin.

Again thank you for your quick replies. Happy X-mas in advance.

Like Valerie Knapp likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events