How to add text from table to gliffy shape?

srikanta sahoo July 31, 2020

I want to add add text from table to shape created by gliffy macro? Is there a way to achieve it? Is there any other macro that can help achieving same result? 

1 answer

0 votes
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2020

Hi Srikanta!

As far as I know, there's not an automatic way to transform your table into shapes in Gliffy. It's helpful to know that's a feature you'd be interested in — thank you!

Samie

srikanta sahoo July 31, 2020

Hi Samie,

I want to add a shape and display the table data in shape. Example: I have a pentagon image and want to add text from JSON Table response that is stored in Table Plus. Text inside image.png 

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2020

Thanks for the specific example! I still don't think I've got a solution for you, though... Being able to pull data into the diagram automatically would be really useful, so I'm making sure our PM knows you were looking for this capability. :)

Like srikanta sahoo likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events