How to add more spaces to this list on the Announcer For Confluence add-on?

Jeremy Price November 8, 2016

I'm in the process of setting up this plugin and when i go to advanced options to select the spaces that I want this information to show on it only gives me 3 options which isn't what I want. When I go to the groups list however it shows all of my groups that I have in JIRA and I just want to see how I can add all my spaces to this list as well. 

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 1.39.59 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2016

Hi Jeremy,

There are a couple of reasons why you might not be seeing all of the spaces. Can you check to see if the addon specific user (every Connect addon) would have the browse permission for one of the missing spaces? If not, could you add it?

Otherwise, can you drop us an email at support@wittified.com and we can help you out (since we'll probably have to ask more instance specific questions).

Jeremy Price November 10, 2016

That was the issue on my side, I didn't have the Announcer add-on with the correct browse permissions. I appreciate the help. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events