Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add jira gadget to confluence?

Polina Blinchevsky May 8, 2018

Tried to follow this procedure - 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-bring-jira-and-jira-agile-reports-into-confluence-779163801.html

I can't find the "External Gadgets" in confluence - where is it hiding??

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2018

Your question has the Cloud tag so I assume you are using Confluence Cloud. In that case the gadget feed is already there so you are all set. Just go to External content in the macro browser:

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 1.10.54 PM.png

Polina Blinchevsky May 10, 2018

Thanks! It worked :)

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2018

That's great news, thanks for following up!

Like Randall Huber likes this
Brad Lackey January 26, 2021

Has anyone experienced issues with the gadgets they have added to Confluence pages not consistently showing up when returning to the Confluence page at a later time? Seems to be the norm for me after first publishing, closing, and then returning to the page. When it occurs, I can go into Edit mode and then Publish, and that resolves it. But I can't expect other users to do this same thing. I'm just wondering if there is some step I'm missing that may be causing this to happen.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 1.43.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-26 at 1.43.54 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events