How to add automatically the link to the page that was created from the macro Created From Template?

Sari Kachorovsky April 1, 2024

I have a macro to create page from Template, I would like that once the page was created (from template) the link to this page will be added to the page (near the button that asked for Create a template). So in the One Pager line, under the Create From Template - I will get the link to the Page that was created and so on...Is it possible?image.png

1 answer

1 vote
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2024

@Sari Kachorovsky I have something similar in one of my templates. My Create from Template macros create the new page as a child page of the current page. 

On my template, under the Create from Template macro, I have a Child Pages macro, which causes all of the pages created to be listed as links. 

Depending on how your different pages are created, you could have a Child Pages macro under each of your Create from Template macros with parameters set such that it will cause the page specifically created with that macro to appear. 

Sari Kachorovsky April 1, 2024

@Barbara Szczesniak thanks, I thought about it too, but i have all kind of pages under this page, I've tried to use the macro you suggested but wanted to filter the child pages by Label but there is no such option. I wanted the specific page that was created for One page to be linked beside , and in the PRD the PRD doc that was created and Tech design near the tech design and so on.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events