How to add Jira filter results to Confluence with a row in table for each result of filter

Julia Killian December 5, 2022

Have a Jira filter that says give me back 30 issues. I want these 30 issues to display as 1 row each in a Confluence table and then have columns in the table where I can add manual data. 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 6, 2022

Hi @Julia Killian

If your company uses our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, you may combine two tables (the first one coming from the Jira Issues macro and containing your tickets and the second one that is manually created and containing your comments, notes, etc.) with the help of the Table Transformer macro.
Please check the second part of this Community thread.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2022

Hi @Julia Killian ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Unfortunately you can't. Jira result macro will embed all tickets in a single point.

If you want to have a single issue per row in a table you need to add JIRA issue macro for each issue in your table.

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events