Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I get the Overview back in a Space?

Lindsey June 10, 2022

There is a Space in our company's Confluence that has no Overview. The creator is long gone, so I am unsure if it was deleted, or so old it wasn't a feature yet.

Is there a way to add an Overview back into a Space?

2 answers

1 vote
Lindsey June 10, 2022

Next Issue...any idea how to set the Overview as the Homepage? Apparently, I can't edit it until there's a homepage.

When I try to enter it in the Homepage field under Manage Space >Space details, it can't find the page. When I checked our other page settings, the Overview is the homepage. 

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

Hi @Lindsey welcome to the Atlassian community.

You can simply get back the overview option enabled by clicking on the space settings on the left navigation bar.

Under Manage space>> click "edit sidebar" and enable the overview button. Screen shot below for your reference

overview.png

Lindsey June 10, 2022

Ah-HA!! Thank you!!! This was driving me crazy!

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2022

If my post addressed your query, kindly accept answer for the benefit of new members with the similar query.

Lindsey June 10, 2022

Unfortunately, it answered one issue, but another popped up from it :-( 

Any idea how to set the Overview as the Homepage? Apparently, I can't edit it until there's a homepage.

When I try to enter it in the Homepage field under Manage Space >Space details, it can't find the page. When I checked our other page settings, the Overview is the homepage. 

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 11, 2022

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 13.36.30.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events