How to Add WebEx Video or Record A video in Confluence

Hello AA Team

I am planning to make "How To" documents. I just got a thought, instead of authoring documents 'Why don't i Record it and publish it for the Support Team'. This will save time and pictures speak better than words.

I have WebEx Recorder and i can record my screen using that tool. I also have SnagIT tool to capture video. I want to publish it in my SPACE and want to know how exactly we can achieve.

Cheers

Sandeep

2 answers

Use multimedia macro of confluence. However I m not sure if it will support the webex format of video but it for sure support mp4. The macro also has provisions to auto tun the video and set size of the window running the video.

Another useful option is this screen capture program, I found it on softonic and often use it to record my computer screen and audio when having a meeting on GoToMeeting, the recorded video is in high quality and can be saved in as many as nine common video formats. And it even allows me to upload the video to youtube.com directly. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,925 views 27 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you